Afifit's was founded in 1958 when it started to operate a production plant. Over the years the production plant has expanded. In 1995 – Afifit bought "Migdaniat Hadar" that was located in Jerusalem, including the equipment and the brand name.
Currently Afifit operates under the "Hadar" brand.
In 1996 the production plant was moved to a larger area in the Industrial Zone of Nof Hagalil. It employs about 150 workers.
In 2016 Afifit bought the cereals activities of Gluma.
- Crackers: Cream crackers, whole wheat crackers, no salt added, Topaz crackers: plain, sesame, onion flavors
- Biscuits: plain and chocolate flavors, round biscuits, half coated biscuits with chocolate flavor coating
- Sandwich cookies: chocolate, vanilla, dark chocolate.
- Products with no sugar added: biscuits, sandwich cookies, crackers
- Morning cereals, Kosher for Passover morning cereals.
- High protein snacks.